Dental assisting is a dynamic and interesting career for both men and women. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics project that employment of dental assistants is expected to grow by 31 percent from 2010 to 2020, much faster than the average for all occupations. Ongoing research linking oral health and general health will continue to increase the demand for preventive dental services. As dental practices grow, more dental assistants will be needed.
Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity in a rapidly growing field! We offer a 13-week course where you can earn a certificate of Dental Assisting I in Raleigh, Fayetteville, Greensboro NC, and Columbia SC. Enroll today with Sunrise School of Dental Assisting!
Affordable and Convenient Training
- We provide a complete program that allows you to graduate in 13 weeks
- After graduation you receive a DAI Certificate as well as x-ray certification, CPR certification, OSHA and Office Emergency training certificate, and Sterilization and Infection Control certification
- If you are currently employed you can maintain your job while you study so you don’t have to give up your income
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be immediately eligible for a variety of in-demand positions
- For people who have lost jobs or been laid off, call for information on how you can receive tuition assistance through Workforce Development
- Although we cannot offer or guarantee a job after graduation, we do provide job placement assistance
- Military spouses call today for information on tuition assistance through MyCAA
- Tuition assistance available through interest-free financing for up to 18 months for qualified applicants